Holistic Vision Board Workshop Four Elms Village Hall, Ide Hill Road, Kent, TN8 6NR
September is such a great month for creating a vision board because for many there is a sense of a new chapter in the year. After the busy August Summer holidays, September brings an opportunity to refocus and refresh our goals and intentions.
Vision boards are not only fun to create....THEY WORK!
Did you know that only 5% of our brain activity (behaviour, decisions, emotions and actions ) is conscious?? The other 95% is the sub-conscious.
Vision boards connect to your sub-concious by subliminally sending messages through positive images and words that then begin to effect change in your beliefs, emotions and actions and literally begin to draw these things to you. Sometimes very clearly and other times quite discreetly.
I'm already receiving feedback from women who attended my previous workshops and have begun attracting the radiant intentions they laid out on their boards.
What to expect
- A day out to relax and day dream and get clarity on what you really want from your life journey.
- An opportunity to discover more about yourself as I take you through some lovely deep dive visualisations and questioning.
- Lots of laughter and inspiration as you share dreams and ambitions.
- Turn dreams into goals as you commit them to paper and create accountability
- Express yourself creatively and reduce stress levels as you engage in this mindful activity
- Increase your self awareness and self esteem as you become clear on who you are and what you want.
- Tonnes of motivation to set you on the path to manifesting it all once you leave the workshop.
Framework of the workshop
9:45 - Arrival, Refreshments and welcome
10:00 – Introduction / Meditation / Visualisation / Deep Dive Questions
11:00am – Vision Board Creation
12:30pm – Share, inspire, motivate
1pm – Workshop Finishes
Light snacks will be offered plus hot and cold refreshements