Vision Board Workshop

Vision Board Workshop

30.00

September is such a great month for creating a vision board because for many there is a sense of a new chapter in the year. After the busy August Summer holidays, September brings an opportunity to refocus and refresh our goals and intentions. 

Vision boards are not only fun to create....THEY WORK! 

Did you know that only 5% of our brain activity (behaviour, decisions, emotions and actions ) is conscious?? The other 95% is the sub-conscious.

Vision boards connect to your sub-concious by subliminally sending messages through positive images and words that then begin to effect change in your beliefs, emotions and actions and literally begin to draw these things to you. Sometimes very clearly and other times quite discreetly.

I'm already receiving feedback from women who attended my previous workshops and have begun attracting the radiant intentions they laid out on their boards.

Quantity:
Add To Cart